Friday, November 28, 2008

another rainy friday

I was supposed to go see V this morning to do a photoshoot around town for inspiration on the new business.. however it's going to be hard now that the weather has been consecutively sucky. Probably isn't so good for a camera. Nevertheless, I should get up and get my morning started w/ some tea.

A few days ago I put in my order for my first bottle of mona-vie. Depending on how things go and if it really is the amazing product it claims it to be, maybe I'll think more about this Wellness Industry. Supposedly it's the biggest boom industry right now (for the boomers), and one that will last for quite a while. The Boomers are struggling to stay, look and feel young. Anything related to Lifestyle - a healthy one that is, is bound to be a best seller. Wine, antioxidants, what have you. Food for thought.

xo
dennybee

No comments: